4RF Aprisa SR+ UHF (400-470 MHz)
4RF Aprisa-SR+ narrow band IP radio UHF 400-470 MHz, 12.5 or 25 kHz Bandwidth software selectable, Single or Dual Antennas software selectable. Two Ethernet, Two Serial Ports. Diagnostics Included. Built in browser. 12 to 24 Vdc Operation, ETSI, FCC Part 90, IC RSS-119 Compliant.
4RF Aprisa SR+ 400-470 MHz
The 4RF Aprisa SR+ offers superior point-to-multipoint SCADA communication capabilities to meet the needs of your remote site. With advanced L2/L3 capabilities, the 4RF Aprisa SR gives you a wide range of functionality including VLANs, QoS, and traffic filtering to give you control of your traffic flow. Security is never an issue with the 4RF Aprisa SR as it supports 256, 192, or 128-bit encryption, authentication, address filtering, and user access control. Supports RS-232, Ethernet, USB (A and B), and has a dedicated alarm port to allow you to integrate it into legacy or next-generation systems.
- Serial RS-232 and Ethernet/IP connectivity
- 2 Ethernet Ports and 2 Serial Port
- Optional dual antenna ports
- Up to 5 Watts output power
- Software selectable 12.5 kHz, 25 kHz, and 50 kHz channel sizes
- Up to 72 kbps gross data rate
- Advanced bridge and router capabilities
- Supports 3rd party management software
- 12 to 24 Vdc operation
- -40 to +70 °C temperature rated
- ETSI, FCC Part 90, IC RSS-119 compliant